Friday, April 3, 2009

The Author




so this is the first entry of my blog..it has to be special...and nothing is special than me myself...hahahah...so here i want to talk bout myself the author..the ungiven name is Adi Azeem...was born in terengganu...ganu kite!!!...siblings of 9 and im the youngest...yeay...hahaha...as for age lets keep it secret...no fun if i reveal all bout myself then...hehe...got a apartment in Kuantan....with swimming pool and everything that everybody want in their life...hahaha...so much of bragging..well this is my blog..so wutever that i write signal the mood that i am rite now..which is happy...hehe...owh yeah...a black kia spectra(blackie) and blue punto cabriolet (puntoz) is owned by this young man..chinese mix not to be forget...hahahahaha...haiyoo...banyak nye aku mendivakan diri aku sendiri...hahaha...ade aku kesah...blog aku aku nye pasal la...kannnn...hahahahahahaha..adoi..lagi banyak aku tulis lagi banyak aku mengarut...but depends to you to believe it or not as some of what i wrote up there is true....so here we go the journey of my life start from ....................................3...2....1

here is me...hehe...




No comments:

Post a Comment